Thecus NAS Recovery
Attingo recovers data from NAS systems on a regular basis. In over 98% of cases it is possible for us to successfully restore the data. The data rescue is solely performed in our in-house clean room laboratories by experienced specialists. Common data loss causes are firmware bugs or malfunction of one or more hard drives, dependent on the RAID level.
We can help you recover data from the following models:
- Thecus Enterprise - Rackmount
- Thecus Enterprise - Tower
- Thecus SMB NAS
- Thecus Soho/Home
- Thecus NVR Storage
- Thecus iSCSI Storage
- Thecus DAS (Direct-attached storage)
- Thecus Windows Storage Server
Damage limitation with Thecus NAS systems
- No restarts, rebuilds oder chkdsk! That may have fatal consequences.
- Avoid new installations and don't save new data on the NAS.
- Remove the hard drives from the Thecus NAS and label them with their correct slot position.
- Tell us the exact model name of your Thecus NAS (e.g. Thecus NAS n5500), the capacity of the hard drives and the NAS system configuration.