Attingo is a specialist in data rescue from defective notebook data media from all manufacturers for many years.
Built-in hard drive or SSD?
Depending on the Laptop manufacturer and model a mechanical hard drive or SSD is installed. Mechanical 2,5 inch hard drive have a standardised ATS connector, while SSDs have varying connectors (SATA, PCI-express, mSATA, M.2, proprietary connectors). We recommend not to apply power to the notebook anymore in order to prevent consequential damage.
Common physical failure causes with notebooks
- Fall of the Laptop / head crash
- Slap on the cover
- Flash memory chip of the SSD is damaged
- Defective SSD controller
Common logical failure causes with laptops
- Data was deleted or written over accidentally
- Virus or Trojan
- Data loss after a new partition was created
Professional data rescue with Attingo
Attingo is a professional data rescue provider for defective hard drives, RAID servers and NAS systems for over 24 years. We recover your data from defective hard drives by all manufacturers - Maxtor, Samsung, Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi, HGST and more – solely in our in-house clean room laboratories. Over 14.500 spare parts with different capacities guarantee a fast and successful data rescue.
Your next steps after data loss
- Don't apply power to the SSD or hard drive anymore in order ro prevent consequential damage and increase the chances of a successful data rescue.
- We gladly inform you about our diffenrent diagnosis services, the process of the data rescue and the benefits of ever option (economy, business, high priority).
- Call us immediately if you need an emergency data rescue. Our staff is there for you all around the clock.
- If possible, tell us the exact model name or number of your data medium or the model names and numbers of every relevant hard drive in your array as well as the RAID controller or NAS system.
- We will non-bindingly estimate the costs of your data rescue, based on our experience with similar cases, the actual offer may vary.
- Take a look at our packaging tips, so your data medium arrives safely in our laboratory.