Apple Mac Recovery
Attingo is leading provider of data recovery from Apple Mac OS X systems. Apple partners, advertising agencies, film studios, photographers and musicians rank among our customers.
Professional Mac data recovery with Attingo
Comprehensive know-how about the MacOs file systems HFS and HFS+ and an extensive spare parts storage with Apple branded OEM hard drives and OEM SSDs guarantee excellent data rescue results.
We reconstruct data from:
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini
- Time Machine Backups bzw. Time Capsule systems
- Apple Software RAID system
- Soldered OEM SSDs from Apple computers
- MacBook Air SSDs
Error messages/causes for data loss from Mac systems
Mac and Time Machine error patterns
- Defective internal or external data media (hard drive, SSD)
- Mac question mark while booting; System doensn't boot anymore
- HFS/HFS+ file system error
- Apple stops at the Apple symol and doesn't start anymore
- Formatted Mac hard drive
- Mac OS Extended error
- The backup could not be completed. An error occured while copying files to the backup volume.
- The Time Machine backup volume could not be activated
- The backup volume wasn't found
- The volume "volume name" connot be repaired by this computer
- The backup volume is write-protected
- Time Machine could not be configured. The integrated network connection could not be found.
Common Apple Mac system error codes
- Error Code 35 This volume doesn't exist; volume wasn't found
- Error Code 36 An I/O error occured
- Error Code 43 File not found; folder not found, Edition container not found, destination not found
- Error Code 53 Volume is offline
- Error Code 59 Internal file system error: during renaming the old entry was deleted and could not be restored
- Error Code 60 Incorrect main directory block
- Error Code 81 Sector number wasn't found on any trac
- Error Code 123 No HFS volume [false volume type or old peration for MFS is not supported]
- Error Code 127 Internal file system error
Your next steps after data loss:
- Turn off the Apple system and don't apply power to the device anymore to prevent subsequential damage and increase the chances of a successful data rescue.
- If possible, please tell us the exact model number or series number and capacity of your device/s.
- We advise you on our Diagnosis Services and the process of the data rescue. Our staff is available all around the clock for an emergency data rescue.
- Take a look at our packaging tips, so your hard drive arrives in our laboratory safely and well protected.