Synology NAS Recovery
Attingo is an expert and prioneer in the field of storage data rescue from RAID array systems. In more than 98% of Synology storage cases, we can recover data successfully. The data rescue itself are solely performed in our in-house clean room laboratories. It's mostly the firmware or data media (SATA hard drives or SSDs) which have to blamed for the failure and not the NAS itself.
We can help you recover data from the following models:
- Synology DiskStation
- Synology RackStation
- Synology FlashStation
- Synology Embedded DataStation
- Synology CubeStation
- Synology Surveillance
Damage limitation with Synology NAS systems
- No restarts, rebuilds oder chkdsk! That may have fatal consequences.
- Avoid new installations and don't save new data on the NAS.
- Remove the hard drives from the Synology NAS and label them with their correct slot position.
- Tell us the exact model name of your Synology NAS, the capacity of the hard drives and the NAS system configuration.
Data recovery of SHR Synology Hybrid RAID
Synology has developed a proprietary data management in order to optimize the utilization of the storage media capacities - even if they differ from each other. Depending on the configuration, up to two drives can fail within the SHR Synology Hybrid RAID. If more drives fail or there are logical damages, do not hesitate to contact us!