Microsoft Virtual PC Recovery
The most popular versions are Virtual PC 2004, Virtual PC 2007 and the current Windows Virtual PC.
Data loss from Microsoft Windows Virtual PC? We can help you!
We reverse engineered every Virtual PC server version and are now able to reconstruct virtual machines successfully with our in-house software and extract the data, regardless of the complexity (server size and host number), even with different operating systems.
Please contact us for a qualified initial assessment of your individual problem. We take care of your server from the pick-up of the defective devices until you receive your rescued data and keep you well informed during the whole process. In urgent cases our technicians will work on your case all around the clock.
Frequent error messages
- Cannot attach the virtual hard disk to the virtual machine. Check the values provided and try again
- Error loading a converted VHD in Microsoft Virtual PC: Cannot attach the virtual hard disk to the virtual machine. Check the values provided and try again.
- VHD cannot be connected
- Error after converting a VHD
- Could not be started due to an error concerning a virtual data carrier
- The virtual hard disk image is too large for the IDE bus
- Unexpected error while trying to use one of the indicated hard drives
- Indicate a virtual hard drive
Experience with Attingo Microsoft Virtual PC Recovery
2023-03-09: Braun Maschinenfabrik GmbH, 4840 Vöcklabruck, 6x 600GB SAS HDD | VMware | VMFS (VMware)
2021-10-06: Clemens A., 1120 Wien, WD60EFRX-68L0BN1 aus QNAP TS-221 | Windows 2016 | NTFS
2021-06-04: Janus Hotelbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H., 5640 Bad Gastein, 4x ST4000NE0025 aus Synology RackStation RS818+ | Linux | BTRFS
More customer reviewsFade out customer reviews