Oracle VirtualBox Recovery
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a database management system which uses container files called VDI (Virtual Disk Image).
Attingo helps you after losing data from an Oracle VM VirtualBox
We reverse engineered every Oracle VM VirtualBox Server and are now able to reconstruct virtual machines successfully with our in-house software, regardless of the complexity (server size and host number), even with different operating systems.
Please contact us for a qualified initial assessment of your individual problem. We take care of your server from the pick-up of the defective devices until you receive your rescued data and keep you well informed during the whole process. In urgent cases our technicians will work on your case all around the clock.
Typical error causes
- File system error in the guest system, for example Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X or Solaris
- Error inside the container files (hard drive images): VDI, Virtual Disk Image
Frequent error messages:
- The VirtualBox kernel modules do not match this version of VirtualBox
- The installation of VirtualBox was apparently not successful
- The virtual machine has terminated unexpectedly during startup
- Error within vdi file
Experience with Attingo Oracle VirtualBox Recovery
2013-08-10: Invertri XXI, S.L., 38670 Adeje (Canary Islands), Seagate ST3500320NS | Linux | NTFS | Oracle
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your work.
2023-03-09: Braun Maschinenfabrik GmbH, 4840 Vöcklabruck, 6x 600GB SAS HDD | VMware | VMFS (VMware)
2021-10-06: Clemens A., 1120 Wien, WD60EFRX-68L0BN1 aus QNAP TS-221 | Windows 2016 | NTFS
More customer reviewsFade out customer reviews