Economy ServiceWith the Economy Service, we offer the free preparation of an offer, when urgency is not a priority. The average duration is between five and ten working days. When you accept the offer this is only binding for you, when we are able to reconstruct at least 80% of the data that you have specified.
Our specialists will assist you
- via telephone at +43 1 236 01 01, +49 40 54 88 75 60 or +31 252 621 625
- via e-mail to email@example.com
- after you sent us a non-binding diagnosis request online
Diagnosis free of chargeThe free diagnosis includes a qualified assessment of the damage by our technicians.
Diagnosis report, offerYou will receive a brief error assessment as well as an offer for the data rescue.
Order receivedWhen you accept the offer, the data rescue will be performed.
Data rescue successfulWhen it was possible to recover at least 80% of the data you have specified, then the order is binding to you.
Delivery of the recovered dataAfter receipt of payment, the reconstructed data is delivered on a new storage medium.
The order has not been issued or the data rescue was not possibleIf you do not issue an order or if less than 80% of the data that you have specified has been recovered, then no costs arise and no data will be delivered.
Special conditions for the Economy Service
- If no data is specified, then an offer you have accepted will become binding when at least 80% of the sectors have been read successfully. For this reason, we strongly urge you to exactly specify the data you require.
"8,000 images in the My Pictures folder"
"Master thesis in Word 2010, file name penguins.docx"
"Around 15 HD videos in the subdirectory of /project_penguin, named according to the date"
- The Economy Service is only offered for individual S-ATA or P-ATA hard disks as well as standard flash media. We would be happy to inform you of the options available.
- The Economy Service is not available to RAID systems or logical systems.
- In the case of storage media that has already been opened or manipulated (e.g. replacement of the electronics), separate diagnosis prices will be agreed upon.
- Attingo reserves the right (for instance in the case of particular problems or failed storage media) to negotiate separate diagnosis prices or to refuse a diagnosis or data rescue order.
Delivery, returns and risk of transport
- After making an appointment, you can deliver the defective storage medium to the laboratory or it can be packaged correctly and sent to us by post or courier service. In the case of shipment, please also include the correctly completed and signed diagnosis order with the storage medium. (You will receive this order after completing our online form via e-mail.)
- Should you decline the offer or if only less than 80% of the data you have specified can be reconstructed and you want us to return the defective storage medium back to you, this is only possible by courier service. The costs for packaging and shipment usually run at between EUR 20.00 and EUR 30.00 incl. VAT. Alternatively, you can collect the storage medium from us after making an appointment or assigning a courier service yourself.
- Our courier services have been selected by us with great care. However, the risk lies solely with the customer. Attingo does not accept any liability for damages or consequential damages, which could arise due to lost storage media or media that is damaged during transport. Alternatively, you are welcome to hand in and collect the storage media personally at our laboratory.
Extended diagnosisIn rare cases, we offer an extended diagnosis to you:
- The chances for a successful data rescue are clearly below average.
- The degree of effort required for the data reconstruction is clearly above average.
- Special development work is required for the data rescue case.
Terms of paymentAll invoices must be paid in advance to our account or in cash at pick-up. The recovery of the data as well as the shipment of the storage medium will only be performed after the payment has been completed.
Special conditions for diagnosis and data rescue
- Specifications in regard to the required time are an average indication and can deviate in individual cases.
- Depending on the problem present, it may be necessary to open and work on the storage medium in the clean room during the diagnosis and/or data rescue.
- In very seldom cases damage can occur to the storage medium while the diagnosis is being performed. This is for instance the case when there already is severe surface damage present and in spite of the special procedures, additional sectors become damaged during the read-out.
- If you want us to return your storage medium after completion of the diagnosis or data rescue, the case will be closed and an offer that has already been made will no longer be valid.
Attingo advantage 1
Data rescue in High Priority 24/7In the case of data loss, you can reach us from Mon-Sun, 0-24 hours. Qualified engineers will handle your data rescue case around the clock.
24/7 data rescue