Attingo Datenrettung GmbH
Weimarer Straße 90
Tel.: +43 1 236 01 01
Fax: +43 1 236 01 01 - 40
Attingo®: All Attingo brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Attingo Datenrettung GmbH, Attingo Informationstechnologie GmbH or Dipl. Ing. Nicolas Ehrschwendner. All brands and brand logos stated or featured on the website are the property of their respective owners and are only used for identification purposes.
Dipl. Ing. Nicolas Ehrschwendner
288503w, commercial court Vienna
Trade licenses Attingo
- Provision of services in automated data processing and information technology
- Commerce and commercial agents
- Mechatronic engineer for electronics, office and IT system technology (trade)
- National Awarded - Bearer of the Austrian National Coat of Arms
- ISO9001:2015 certified by Bureau Veritas
Founding year of Attingo
Data processing register
VAT identification number
Bank account details
- Erste Bank AG
- Raiffeisenlandesbank NÖ-Wien AG
Chamber of commerce Vienna
Specialist group business consultancy and information technology
General terms and conditions
Our GTC can be found here
- Attingo Datenrettung GmbH in no way guarantees that the information provided on this website is complete, accurate or in any case up to date.
- Attingo Datenrettung GmbH reserves the right to perform changes or additions of the provided information without prior notice.
- By providing this information, Attingo Datenrettung GmbH does not establish a contractual offer for information, consulting or similar contractual relationships.
- All liability for the use of the content of the website or the accuracy of the content or the availability of the website is excluded.
- In spite of careful checks in regard to their contents, we accept no liability for the content of external links.
- Solely the operators of linked pages are responsible for the content.
Studio Henninger, www.studio-henninger.com
Pitopia: 992081, Fotolia: 41044150, iStockphoto: 508916926, 629285904, 514767332, 823364734, 516813160, 619504258, 601005844, 507799454, 531563946, 145987930, 694828386, 585302424
Attingo Datenrettung on social networks
Google-Analytics – data protection compliant use
This website utilises Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”; text files that are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your usage of the website. The information that is generated by the cookie on your usage of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of the activation of the anonymization of the IP address on this website, your IP address will however be shortened by Google in member countries of the European Union and in other signatory countries of the convention on the European economic region. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP Address be transmitted in its entirety to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your usage of the website, to generate reports on the website activities and to provide additional services regarding the usage of the website and the Internet for the website operators. The IP address that is transmitted by your browser in the course of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of the cookies by means of adjusting the settings of your browser software. However, we would like to inform you that in this case, it may be possible that not all functions of this website will be available in their entirety. Additionally, you can prevent the registration of the data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by going to the following link
and downloading and installing the available browser plug-in.
You can find more detailed information on the usage conditions and data protection at
We wish to point out that the code on this website for Google Analytics has been expanded with the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to ensure that anonymized registration of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).