Data Recovery Fujitsu Primergy Server
Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers may also suffer from data loss. Even SAS and SCSI hard drives, which were built for a 24/7 operation, can suffer from a physical damage just like any other SATA drive. Good news: A data recovery from a Fujitsu Primergy server is highly likely to be successful.
Our services: Business Service or optional High Priority Service (24/7)
- Data Recovery Fujitsu PRIMERGY Server
- Data Recovery Fujitsu UNIX SPARC Enterprise Derver
- Data Recovery Fujitsu PRIMEQUEST Derver
- Data Recovery Fujitsu Disk Storage systems
Fujitsu Server Failure Causes
The most common cause for a need of a data recovery from a Fujitsu Primergy server is a failure of one or more SAS or SATA hard drives - or SCSI drives in older models.
In combination with an aborted or failed rebuild this will prevent data access to the RAID.
We see these symptoms quite often because a single read error on one of the remaining drives in a RAID set will stop the rebuild process. Also a faulty RAID controller can cause such symptoms. Typical error messages are "RAID Failed", "RAID Degraded", "RAID Resyncing", "Device Out of Sync", "Device Failed" or "Device Missing".
Attingo is a leading company for data recovery from Fujitsu servers and enterprise storage systems (Fujitsu PRIMERGY Server, UNIX SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEQUEST Server und Fujitsu Disk Storage systems) also in combination with virtualized structures. Regardless of the RAID level (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50 or RAID 60), the degree of virtualization, operating and file system,
we rescue data from Fujitsu servers on a daily basis.
Don't try this at home!
Chances for a failed data recovery from a Fujitsu PRIMERGY server are rare (<1%) and the most common cause is a fatal damage to one or more of the hard drives. DIY might lead to only a partial - or in the worst case - to no data recovery at all.
The less you try to do on your own the bigger are the chances for a complete and successful data recovery. This also applies for logical problems like e.g. databases and virtual machines.
Mind these steps with a failed Fujitsu PRIMERGY server
- Mark all hard drives with their positions as well as their state if they are damaged or defective.
- Do not install any programs - especially in case of data loss caused by a deletion of one or more virtual machines or in case of any other logical problem. This can overwrite critical data.
- Do not try to rebuild the RAID. An incomplete or corrupt rebuild might lead to even more problems.
- Please provide us with the exact model name of your Fujitsu server.
- Do not open any hard drive by any means! This might complicate a data recovery.
Data recovery - procedure and costs
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We can arrange the pick up of your hardware and the delivery of your rescued data from your failed Fujitsu server.
In urgent cases we are here to help you around the clock. For immediate handling we offer a High Priority Service.
The costs for a data recovery depend on the severeness of the damage and on the resulting effort.