Apple Macintosh data rescueBoth our comprehensive knowledge of the MacOS file system HFS and HFS+ as well as an extensive spare parts store of Apple OEM hard disks and OEM SSDs ensure excellent results during the data reconstruction of Apple storage media.
Attingo portfolio of Apple data recovery
- we reconstruct data from failed Apple hard drives in our own cleanroom laboratories
- save data in case of errors in HFS and HFS+ file systems
- data recovery of deleted files and folders (directories)
- data loss in case of faulty OS X Server or Mac mini Server
- data reconstruction with defective MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
- data recovery in case of errors or defects in the Time Machine and Time Capsule systems
- SoftRAID and Apple software RAID system
Attingo reconstructes also data of soldered OEM SSDs from Apple computers as well as the proprietary MacBook Air SSDs.
Common error messages in case of defects of the hard disk or file system errors
- Error in Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
- Error Code 35 No such volume; volume not found
- Error Code 36 I/O error (bummers)
- Error Code 43 File not found; Folder not found; Edition container not found; Target not found
- Error Code 53 Volume is off line
- Error Code 59 file system internal error: during rename the old entry was deleted but could not be restored
- Error Code 60 bad master directory block
- Error Code 81 sector number never found on a track
- Error Code 123 Not an HFS volume [wrong volume type error or (obsolete) operation not supported for MFS]
- Error Code 127 Internal file system error
- Apple Disk Utility, changing partition layout
Data rescue from Time Machine and Time CapsuleApple offers these solutions for automatic data backup on external hard disks or network storage in order to prevent data loss. However, as with any other type of technology and software, these solutions are also susceptible to faults.
Common error messages of Time Machine and Time Capsule
- The backup could not be completed. When copying files to the backup volume, an error has occurred
- The backup volume could not be activated
- The backup volume could not be found
- The volume "Volume Name" can not be repaired by this computer
- The backup volume is read only
- Time Machine could not be configured. The integrated network connection was not found
Data rescue of Apple-branded OEM hard disks.These designate a specific series or batch of the hard disk manufacturer.
Attingo has an extensive spare parts store, which enables the successful reconstruction of the data of a physically or logically defective storage medium.
Additionally, our technicians have knowledge of the firmware that is used on such OEM storage media and the “secret” commands used by manufacturers in order to be able to communicate directly with the hard disks.
The file system used by Apple equipment is HFS or HFS+ and the latest operating system is Mac OS X.
Other possible scenarios that make a data recovery necessary
- An internal or external defective media (hard drive or SSD)
- instead of the folder name only question marks are displayed
- the system will not boot anymore
- an error in the file system HFS or HFS+
- accidental formatting the disk
most common Apple products for data rescue
- 23% Mac pro / OS X Server
- 20% external hard disks
- 17% MacBook
- 16% external RAID / Storages
- 9% MacBook Pro
- 8% MacBook Air
- 5% iMac
- 3% Mac mini / Mac mini Server
Your next steps
Assistance in the case of data lossIn most cases, data loss leads to a state of emergency. Please contact us! Our job is to reduce the damage you experience resulting from data loss to a minimum.
Our specialists will assist you
Attingo advantage 1
Data rescue in High Priority 24/7In the case of data loss, you can reach us from Mon-Sun, 0-24 hours. Qualified engineers will handle your data rescue case around the clock.
24/7 data rescue